Saturday, June 30, 2007

Time...i need time

Wah!!!! Whoever who guessed whoever is very observant...unlike me, only observe the nice nice veins...haha...meeting everyone, being together with my beloved team mates, it's really great!!!! Boy am I blessed to be among such an excellent bunch...like being in the animal farm eh :)

Was a like upset thou when I realised that the rest of them have been meeting up so much more often when I didn't know...it's like the kind of left out...but yet, I'm so thankful that they have not informed me knowing how busy I am...Time, boy I do wish I could split myself up, to spend time with so many other people and yet study...guess it's everybody's wish...

Den den made a statement that quite touched me "We just got to accept the fact that you (me) don't have the time to join us"...
1) my teammates haven't forgotten me, otherwise there won't be any fact to accept
2) they love me for who I am...was still worried that when sch start, we'll not be able to meet up and thus lose touch...but we'll still miss each other in our hearts, pray n encourage each other

We're going to Pea's church tmr...yes, meeting up again :)

To my dearest teammates, thanks for accepting me for who I am, thou so often I'm late, being the limiting factor in gatherings, making MedFac jokes...thanks for all the love you guys have showered b4, during n even after the trip...for all the little words of encouragements and actions of love...for making me feel accepted and loved...I love you all!!! (esp my Bakla :P )

No comments: