Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Smell A Jinx

Hello.
Eh I can't balance T-shirts but I can count k?
Anyway, I unknowingly claimed two blogs cos I unknowingly linked an old account to this one and conveniently forgot that the password is "a--m--a--s---". Tsk, so complicated.

But you all can read the two if you want, in your boredom days. One's just my time time in Thailand, and the other one's dysfunctional that my church cg (and other included individuals) tried to use.

But anyway. Main point is that. I had a nice emo-moment today. I was driving off somewhere from Loyang Point and I thought, "Man, to be young is like the time of your life!" and then I thought "I'm glad I can remember my Creator in the days of my youth." (and you know, have an anchor in life). What better way to spend the time of your life with your Creator. Thought is was a super-cool thought. It's one of those ka-ching moments when you realise once again how cool God is :)


Ecc 12:1 Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, while the evil days do not come, nor the years draw near, when you shall say, I have no pleasure in them.

Ecc 12:11 The words of the wise are like goads; yes, their collected words are like nails driven home; they are given from one Shepherd.

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be warned: The making of many books has no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God, and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man.

Ecc 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good, or whether evil.

Being nice makes one healthier. Cheerios mates!


Rachel positively wailing after I made her walk from LT 11 to Eusoff.

No comments: